Choose toxin-free & eco-friendly

When we are a conscious consumer we choose products that are good for us and the earth. Our kids, the next generation, deserve an everyday environment that minimises toxins whilst simultaneously encouraging healthy relationships and conversation with those they love most.

Why Stainless Steel?

  • Non-porous: it is superior to other toxic-free options available as it will not absorb liquid or air. It will not absorb colours or smells of food or dishwashing detergents, meaning it is a hygienic material to choose for mealtime, free from hidden germs.
  • Kid friendly: it is lightweight and durable.
  • Practical: it is dishwasher, freezer and oven safe. Do not microwave stainless steel.
  • Eco-friendly: it is recyclable at the end of it's long service life and its production does not produce toxic run off.
  • Safe, toxic free and corrosion resistant.
  • Plastic and chemical free.